Join us for the 5th Annual Vistancia Food Truck Experience from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, March 19, featuring food trucks appearing on Food Network’s ‘Great Food Truck Race” and Cooking Channel’s “Eat St.” This year’s event will feature FREE samples for the first 1,500 visitors from over 10 of the Valley’s top local food trucks, an exclusive “behind-the-scenes” food truck tour, and tours of over 30 new home models and Blackstone County Club. The event is FREE and open to the public.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Whether you’re a first time event goer or you’ve joined us every year since 2012, here are some event day details to know:
- Where to Start: Start your tour at the Vistancia Information Center, where you will pick up your map and FREE Sample Food Truck Passport!
- What You’ll Need: To enjoy food truck samples, you will need a map and a FREE Sample Food Truck Passport, this can be picked up upon arrival at one of the two drive-up Map Passport Stations located near the entrance of the Vistancia Information Center.
- What to Wear and Bring: Wear comfy shoes as you will be touring over 30 beautiful new model homes and bring your appetite!!
- How to Enter to Win: After your tour is complete, fill out the registration form on the back of the passport and drop into any entry box at the builder models or Vistancia Information Center to enter to WIN contest and giveaways.
- How to Help Fight Hunger: Vistancia is teaming up with the St. Mary’s Food Bank. We encourage event guests to bring a non-perishable food item to be donated.
FEATURED GOURMET FOOD TRUCKS/MENU ITEMS
- Meritage Homes – Chaparral Canyon
Spice It Up – (GF)* Chicken Tikka Masala
Livin’ Light – (GF) Curried Chicken Quinoa Bowl and (GF) Ramona Burger
- Ashton Woods – Catalonia –
Kruzin Cuizine – Mini Pork Banh Sliders and (GF) Cuban Ropa Vieja Stew
- Mattamy Homes – Desert Vista
Aioli Burger – (V) Falafel Sliders
- Mattamy Homes Westland Heights
Dough Mama Wood Fired Pizza – Gourmet Wood Fired Pizza
- Shea Homes – Desert Intrigue
Waffle Love – Homemade Waffles
- Shea Homes – Desert Ambition
Mustache Pretzels – Homemade Pretzel Samples
- David Weekley Homes – Fairways
LA Roots – (GF) Ecuadorian Braised Pork and Citrus Tacos
- Toll Brothers – Blackstone
The Panini People – Gourmet Panini Samples
- Vistancia Information Center – Gehan Homes and Custom Homesites
Pour Jo Coffee – Made to Order Lattes
- Trilogy – Shea Homes
Big Muzzy’s – Adobe Style Mini Carne Asada Tacos and Mini Fry Bread with Barbacoa
(GF) – Gluten Free, (V) – Vegan
*Chicken Tikka Masala Minus Pita Chip Garnish
CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS
- Enter to Win a $250 Sprouts Gift Card at any of the builder model locations or the Information Center
- Post a selfie with your favorite food trucks at the event using #ilovevistanciafoodtrucks to be entered to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
- Additional raffles and giveaways will be available at the featured builder models
MORE EVENT DAY DETAILS
Blackstone Country Club at Vistancia will offer private Clubhouse tours and gourmet dessert items including carrot cake cupcakes and salted caramel ice cream from Executive Chef Steven Duarte, visitors can also enter for a chance to win a foursome of golf at the award-winning Jim Engh designed private golf course.
For more information about the 5th Annual Vistancia Food Truck Experience call 623-933-6233 or visit www.vistancia.com/contact for a map and directions. Click here for the downloadable flyer.